God of Misfortune Sticker P4P (Heaven Official's Blessing/TGCF)
It's time for some fandom representation at catgirl nation! This sticker celebrates his highness Xie Lian, Crown Prince of the Xian Le kingdom, the Scrap-Collecting Heavenly Official, and the lovely protagonist of Tiān Guān Cì Fú/Heaven Official's Blessing.
Respecting the author MXTX's wishes, these stickers are sold at production cost only (P4P) with no additional profit. (The P4P price may shift as a catgirl figures out shipping costs.)
These stickers are 4″ (10cm), a fairly large sticker well suited to cars rear windows and A5 or A4 notebooks. These aren’t your paper stickers like in your Pokémon sticker annual — these hard-wearing white vinyl stickers use a clear permanent acrylic adhesive, with residue-free removal meaning you can remove and reuse them. The ink is weatherproof and UV stable, making it suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
You can use them for all sorts, but here are my favourite uses:
• Covering up anti-vaxxer propaganda stickers! (This one's my favourite.)
• Decorating your laptop
• Jazzing up flasks and thermoses
• Making tablet/phone/PC cases/bedroom doors/computer desks more interesting
• Decorating your folders and ring-binders, planners, notebooks, whiteboards, or sketchbook covers.
• Adding a bit of colour to your glasses case, pill organisers or plant pots.
• Decorating glass doors so your dog doesn’t run into them or birds don’t hit them
• Displaying on your car rear window
• Keeping in a nice organised pile because you want to save them to use on a REALLY GOOD thing but you’re not entirely sure what that thing is yet
• These stickers are produced entirely within the UK, with the stickers being printed in England and then shipped to Scotland for catgirl quality testing before being shipped on to you. This item supports UK small businesses!
• Shipping is also done from the UK!
Wipe clean only.